Many devices support connection with a third –party Bluetooth unit like speakers , headphones, keyboards, transmitter, game controllers , all of which are must haves to extend more wonderful experiences in TV , game ,movies ,surfing ,education ,meeting ,presentation etc in real life . Thus ,the tips to connect your Bluetooth accessories to your Bluetooth devices like TV ,PC and optimize the Bluetooth connection are surprisingly important for the users .
Let’s hit the point .
Many things you have to keep in mind before the connection:
1) Please make sure the resource signal is strong enough and both the devices are in good condition. This is too apparent to say more of that .
2) Frequency interference always exists ,the only thing we could do is to reduce it to the bottom by buying some Bluetooth units in different frequency as possible , avoiding put the units with similar frequency together ,shutting off some other uninvolved units around ,putting the speaker or the keyboard closer to the PC or TV.
3) Many devices like apple tv 4th are not open to a third-party ,so you have to navigate to the setting interface ,step by step, with your original remote to give authority to it.
4) Some unit ,however ,is confined to its OS or version , you can make it by downloading APP, updating the version ,or seeking help from the dealer.
5) Make sure to make the Bluetooth speaker or keyboard and your PC ,TV in a pairing status by navigating to the ‘search’ icon and clicking to search each other in the right time ( a synchronous time is best and never make one lag behind the other too much ).
6) Make sure your keyboard ,speaker are fully charged to be more reliable.
7) Transmitting range may be a bit short than the distance that stated on list or user manual for some uncertain reasons , you may put your keyboard ,speaker closer to the PC ,TV or put away the stuff between each other that probably blocks the signal .
8) Please be patient enough during the connection , you had better stop any other unnecessary operation when both of the units are in auto ‘searching and recognizing “ state.( you can plug your Bluetooth adapter in the port of an external cable USB port to reduce interference and to get better reaction )
9) The director light on your keyboard and the monitor of PC ,TV are the parts showing the details that you have to pay more attention to that to conduct further reaction to pair one with another step by step .
10) A Bluetooth adapter are required if you want to connect your Bluetooth speaker ,
keyboard to non-Bluetooth TV ,PC. Just buy an extra Bluetooth adapter and plug it into the USB port in your PC or TV and give the PC a few minutes to install ,recognize and activate the adapter automatically .
11) The paired Bluetooth device will automatically recognize each other in next boot for its auto memory function.
12) You might be able to pair more accessories on condition that the frequency interference is not a big problem .
13) Please navigate to the icon to forget a keyboard on some devices if your keyboard has paired with more than one device or your keyboard will control several TVs in different rooms next to yours or upstairs and downstairs .
14) Keeping the user manual for in-time reference is important.
Generally speaking ,the Bluetooth connection ways, even though some subtle differences remain ,are largely similar . They are same in principle but some differences in interface and director, and the only thing you are needed is to have a quick look at the user manual before the connection , which enable you to connect a keyboard skillfully to another if you have been familiar with this principle already .
We would go to more details if you have know something mentioned above ,by taking as an example a ipazzport
On TV —open your TV—general –Bluetooth(your TV begin to search the existing device).
On keyboard :1)make sure to have fully charged your keyboard ---2)turn on your keyboard (the .director light will flash and go off in one or two seconds )---- 3)firstly. press the key “FN” and then “BT’ simultaneously for a moment till the director flash continuously(don’t mistake the order ,and then press the two keys with two finger at the same time ,don’t let go off your fingers until a blue light flash).
On your TV again :you will see a icon ‘ ipazzport keyboard ‘ ,just click--- a tag “the ipazzport keyboard is connected “appears in a few second --- it is OK
The tips to connect a Bluetooth accessory to your apple TV .
Here I also take as an example a ipazzport Bluetooth keyboard with back case to demonstrate the details. You will kill two birds with one stone by knowing the exact steps and this exclusively effective Bluetooth keyboard for your apple TV remote to make it bigger , even durable and powerful.
On your TV : 1)Turn on your apple TV to the menu 2) press the key “setting” 3)select and press “remote and other devices 4) press the icon ‘Bluetooth’ to be in searching status
On your keyboard: 1 )turn on your 56s (make sure the 56S has been charged, the blue director light will be on for one or two minutes and then go out) 2) firstly press the key “FN” and then “BT’ simultaneously for a moment till the Blue director flashes continuously (don’t mistake the order ,and press the two keys with two finger at the same time don’t let go off your fingers until a blue light flash).
On your tv again 3)after a while ,you will see a icon ‘ipazzport keyboard’ on the screen. just click 4) it will be OK in a few seconds
1) Both the fire tv stick and Apple tv 4th have almost the same steps in connection to the keyboard ,which attests some of my ideas above.
2) The blinking director goes off and then reaction comes with every click on the keyboard .
3) The icon “ ipazzport’ May vary with the keyboard you are paring with
4) If a Bluetooth accessory won’t connect to your fire tv stick or loses connectivity during use, you may refer to the tips above-mentioned and the separate user manual
5) Look for your accessory in Settings > Remotes and Devices > Bluetooth. If you see it but you can’t connect to it, use the steps above to unpair your accessory. Then try to pair it again.
6) If you fail to connect to each other at first time ,please follow the steps on user manual try it again with patience
7) Please turn to the dealer for more help if these tips above lead to repeated failures.
8) These tips above are practical in your future Bluetooth connection to different Bluetooth enabled devices .
Thanks for reading and hope this will be a bit helpful.
you can contact us at :E－mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2014 UnisenGroup
Add：Wuwu Road,BanshiWuwu village,Changping Town,Dongguan City,Guangdong Province,China